Many men are disappointed by the size of their penises. As a result, a majority of these men have tried or are in the process of trying various penis enlargers. There are many ways that men use to enlarge their penis that include the use of creams, penis surgery, horrific-looking devices, brutal stretching exercises, penis pills, and vacuum pumps. However, most of these methods do not work; only a few work like vacuum constriction pumps.
Vacuum constriction devices
These are external pumps that have bands on them. Men who have erectile dysfunctions or who want to enlarge their penises use vacuum pumps to get and maintain erections. These devices have acrylic cylinders with pumps that may be attached to the end of the penis in a direct manner. They have bands or constriction rings that are placed on one side of the cylinder, which is applied to the body. Both the pump and the cylinder play a significant role in creating a vacuum that helps the penis to become erect. The constriction ring or band on the other hand plays a key role in maintaining the erection of the penis.
Working of vacuum constriction devices
- First, place the pump over the penis. This pump can either be run on batteries or pumped by hand.
- Secondly, create a vacuum inside the cylinder by pumping the air out of the cylinder. The vacuum that is created is of considerable significance since it draws blood into the shaft of the penis. Following this, the penis swells and become erect.
- Thirdly, use a lubricant to slide the constriction band or ring down the lower end of the penis. This should be done only when the penis is erect.
- Lastly, release the vacuum before removing the pump.
You can have a sexual intercourse when the constriction ring or band is in place; this helps maintain the erection of your penis. Indeed, you can leave the constriction band on safely for approximately thirty minutes in order to achieve a successful intercourse. A person should ensure that the constriction device has a quick release before purchasing one.
This is because some of these devices do not release vacuum on-demand or release vacuum slowly; hence, they cause penile injuries. Despite this, most constriction devices work well. In fact, about fifty to eight percent of men have reported success of vacuum constriction devices.
Men who are best suited for vacuum constriction devices
Any man with a dysfunctional erection can use these devices. Such a dysfunctional erection may be due to diabetes, psychological issues like anxiety, surgery for colon or prostate cancer, or poor flow f blood to the penis. However, men with certain disorders like significant congenital bleeding or disorders that cause priapism should not use these devices.
Side effects of vacuum constriction devices
- The penis may develop a purple color
- They may make the penis to be cold or numb
- They may lead to dramatic decrease in the force of ejaculation
- The shaft of the penis may have a blue and a black mark.